No one person has the absolute truth and I do not wish to present any new source information as such. The purpose of my work is to help others understand their own truth through the open minded exchange of perceptions. Just because someone does not have 100% of the answers does not mean the totality of their information is wrong. Be critical, but also be aware… Everyone has something to teach. Opening your mind to others’ experiences is the only way you can follow the golden thread of truth woven into our reality.
With that said, on Sunday, April 15th 2012 I had the pleasure of sitting down with a US Army veteran who at this time wishes to be referred to as Dutch.
Why speak now?
Before recording began, Dutch and I were able to agree on the intent and purpose of disclosing his understandings.
I explained that many veterans are coming out of the woodwork these days to reveal classified information due to the ridiculous executive orders signed by Barack Obama and his administration. The NDAA, and other executive orders have been the most tangible evidence that the “U.S. Government” as we know it has become an enemy to the public. Therefore, all military personnel who have sworn an oath to uphold the constitution are required to protect American citizens from enemies both foreign AND domestic. In this spirit, information must be released if it is being withheld to the detriment of the American people.
Dutch agreed that he swore an oath to the constitution, and so long as the information is used in a positive way to help humanity understand the risks and dangers of what we’re facing, he would break his oath to secrecy. He candidly told me that this was the first time he has disclosed all of this in nearly 30 years. He is fearful that revealing his identity would lead to some bodily harm, but was reassured by his belief that the insiders are so far along now, they could care less at this point if any secrets do get out.
As proof of his service, I have included a (censored) picture of Dutch at Fort Knox as well as his order to appear in Germany for his service. There are more documents in existence that prove his authenticity as a source, but for now these will suffice.
- Began basic training at Fort Knox as 19 Echo 10 armor specialist, 1980
- Witness to a UFO over fort Knox, described as a shape-shifting, brilliant gold sphere, able to disappear
- Claimed one of the reasons for his being picked was his Grandfather’s involvement with the retaking of the Bridge at Remagen
- UFO incident precipitated him being recruited into a group that did manual labor for 2012 preparations on back side of moon
- Witness to high tech drilling machines able to bore through solid rock at incredible pace
- Witness to triangular and disc shaped craft used to transport cargo to and from the moon
- Working with security clearance “Luna”
- Used/witnessed anti-gravitic machinery to load cargo-ships
- Claims he was personally briefed on the Roswell incident, what they learned and its implications for year 2012
- Claims Majestic 12 is also known in some circles as Moon-Jump 2012
- After a year working in the project, decided to quit
- Transferred to Germany so as to establish a falsified public military record…received “other than honorable discharge”
After spending several hours on and off camera with Dutch, I am personally convinced that his experiences are real – and that he is being honest about what he has seen and what he has been told by the U.S. government. I am still learning and trying to understand his total assessment of the “state of affairs,” but it should go without saying that I do not subscribe to or agree with all of his conclusions. There is an enormous amount of compartmentalization within our society, especially the Military.
One of the keys to understanding where Dutch is coming from is that his superiors told him upon entry into the secret programs that he would have one of the highest security clearances there was to get.
“Higher than the President.”
I have heard other whistle-blowers testify that they were told the same thing, which is a form of control. These security clearances are as numerous as they are varied. In all likelihood there are security clearances that are one of a kind or unheard of to other members of the same department…The reason for them is to keep things SECRET. Secret from the public, secret from politicians, and secret from compartments within the Military’s own agencies. This can be compared to how Apple Computer designs and manufactures its products – the structure is so tightly sealed a circuit designer may develop a chip for a device he is completely unaware of. This forces the mind into a box making it unaware of the missing parts thus constructing an incomplete picture. Dutch has come to his own conclusions about what 2012 and the future holds, as we all have. What I find is most fascinating are the actual briefings and experiences he was privy to during his service.